Five piece wedding and event band that literally create the best party atmosphere you've ever seen.
Weddings by The VIPs Wedding Band
CHECK DATE / PRICE
Free & Directly with The VIPs Wedding Band
Fully Live Wedding Reception Band & DJ
The VIPs can start any party with a bang !! We are a fully live wedding band playing Dublin and country-wide weddings and corporate functions every week of the year. We will keep your dance floor heaving from start to finish. We have BOTH male and female singers out front, so that you will have every genre catered for. Our playlist is exciting and geared to keep you dancing, The VIPs wedding band Ireland cover all the best contemporary chart tunes, 80s and 90s dance anthems, as well as popular wedding classics to keep all ages happy. Not only do we provide a band with the wow factor – our DJ will keep the party going until the wee hours. The VIPs provide Ceremony and Pre Dinner reception music and have various options to offer you. We will work closely with you from time of booking, through to your wedding day.
Music for your Wedding Ceremony
If you are looking for Ceremony music that your guests will be talking about long after the big day, the VIPs can offer different options. As we are in high demand, we are delighted to offer you a choice of singers and musicians for your ceremony. Each unique in their own way. After all the planning is done, your Ceremony is actually THE most important part of the the day. This is where you pledge to be with the love of your life forever. It is important to choose Ceremony music to complement the sentiment of your Ceremony – we help you put this together, and are constantly on hand to chat if you have any questions.
We offer Pre Dinner reception music which can range from an easy listening pianist, to singer/guitarist to Sax player – or choose your own
The free & easy way to check dates, request prices & more.
* This is a FREE service, there are absolutely no fees, commissions, hidden charges or otherwise, and The VIPs Wedding Band will respond directly to you. We respect your privacy, you are not signing up for a newsletter or spam, and your enquiry goes only to The VIPs Wedding Band.
The VIPs Wedding Band SETLIST
- CONTEMPORARY - Shotgun Paradise - George Ezra Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons Shallow - Lady Gaga Sucker for you - Jonas Brothers Castle on the Hill - Ed Sheeran Shape of you - Ed Sheeran, Sky full of stars - Coldplay I gotta feelin - Black Eyed Peas World of our own - Westlife Upton Funk - Bruno Mars Can’t stop the feeling - Justin Timberlake Shut up and Dance - Walk the Moon Cake by the Ocean - DNCE Sorry - Justin Beiber Happy - Pharrel Williams Kiss the Sky - Jason Durelo Get Lucky - Daft Punk I will wait - Mumford and Sons Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke Wake me up - Aviici Mr Brightside - The Killers Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
- 90s CLASSICS - Rhythm is a dancer - Snap What is love - Haddaway Maniac 2000 - Mark McCabe Jump around - House of pain Hey Ya - Outkast Ice Ice baby - Vanilla Ice Freed from Desire - Gala Rhythm of the night - Corona Groove is in the heart - Dee’Light Wannabe - Spice Girls C’est la Vie - Bewitched Girls just wanna have fun - Cyndi Lauper I wanna dance with somebody - Whitney Houston
- 80s CLASSICS - Take on me - A-Ha Just can’t get enough - Depeche Mode Little respect - Erasure Billie Jean - Michael Jackson Footloose - Kenny Loggins
- 70s CLASSICS - September - Earth Wind and Fire Everybody dance now - Chic Disco Inferno - the Trammps Celebrate - Kool and the Gang Love is in the air - John Paul Jones Stayin Alive - Bee Gees Want you back - Jackson 5
- ROCK CLASSICS - Don’t stop believin - Journey Livin on a prayer - Bon Jovi Highway to Hell - ACDC You shook me all night long - ACDC Don’t stop me now - Queen Jump - Van Halen Sweet child of mine - Guns n Roses
- IRISH - Galway Girl Wagon Wheel I’ll tell me Ma Hills of Donegal Siege of Ennis Whiskey in the Jar
- FAVOURITES - Proud Mary Shout Walking on Sunshine Beatles medley Elvis medley Rock n Roll medley
Just a quick note to thank you for your support with our recent awards night.
The band went down a treat and had the dance floor full for the night!! One other thing to point out was how professional & organised they were. The team and I didn’t need to worry about set up or timings, they were ready and waiting without having to run anything by them.
Feedback on the event has been excellent and the band played a big part in the success. (I have literally just received a call from the GM in Galway to say how good the band were while typing this)
Again many thanks and please pass my gratitude on to the band.
“Hi Catherine, I hope you're well. Andrew and I (Ruaidhrí too) just wanted to say a huge thank you. The ceremony music was so beautiful, everyone commented on the guys. There were lots of tears, he has such a unique voice. The dance floor was absolutely packed from start to finish, the band were so full of energy and the songs they played were perfect. They were great craic with everyone too and even had us up on the stage. Ruaidhrí had the best time and even falling asleep in his buggy at midnight, his arm was still dancing The guys just made the night! If you could let them all know, we had the best day/ night of our lives and are so grateful to them all”
“Hi Catherine, I just wanted to send you an email so say how amazing the VIP’s were for our wedding. They made our day everyone was talking about how brilliant they were. The dance floor was never empty they had everyone up young and old. I absolutely loved the way they sang our first song Alan did such a good job. I’m delighted that they didn’t play a recording from Picture This because he did a better job! The DJ carried on the job of the band and kept everyone up dancing even though we could of ran out of steam but he stopped that happening. I can’t thank you enough for making our wedding a night to remember for everyone. I will be recommending you highly to anyone I know and I am pretty sure our guests will too. Thank you again for everything you have done and making they process so easy and relaxed. The Kindest of Regards”
Hi Catherine, I hope you are keeping well? Thank you so much for your email. I have been meaning to contact you and want to apologies for the late feedback. I have finally got to sit down and tell you how AMAZING the VIPs were on our wedding day!!!!
Where to start.... From the first meeting with you all over in the Red Cow which was where the excitement kicked in. We sat at the bar, enjoyed a drink and listened to really fantastic entertainers for that short period of the showcase. The VIPS were the first band we went to see and we were so so happy with the variety of songs played. When you told us that you were available on New Years Eve 2017!!!! Within 24 hours we had booked!!!
We decided to go again to another showcase a few months later and we both came away saying "didn't think they could get any better but they sounded even better tonight!!!"
Communication was fantastic with the band, to see what songs we were happy for the band to play on the night and also to note the songs that we decided for the band not to play. The DJ songs also were all perfect.
I suppose the biggest task for the band was to learn the exact version of our first dance song "Pretty Women" Rob Orbison. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! Each note, harmony and beat were exactly as we wished and practised our first dance resulting in such a fun and upbeat first dance song. After that the dancefloor was pretty much full for the whole night.
As for the NEW YEARS EVE count down for 2018... the band had the whole crowd up on the dance floor and the buzz was just epic!!!!
Dwayne and I are married exactly two months tomorrow and we will remember the whole day especially the VIPs forever. Wishing you all the very very best in your wedding band journey. We really hope we get to see you at another wedding in the near future and 100% we will recommend you.
You are very welcome to use any or all of the above for any testimonials.
Best wishes to you also Catherine, One last thank you,...